Posted on : 06 Jan 2017
To lead the regional merchandising team (third party merchandising team and own team) in delivering the company objectives in terms of spaces and visibility in the assigned area.
• Lead the merchandising team in the assigned region/territory in achieving excellence at Iran market.
• Accountable to ensure that visibility / space agreements with customers are implemented in the assigned region/territory.
• Ensure implementation of merchandising guidelines in line with Channel & Category Sales Development team.
• Feedback on the effectiveness of our own activities along with recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate with Head of Sales with regards to type and quantity of point of purchase material is required in the assigned region/territory.
• Coordinate with the Advertising and Promotion Manager with regards to type and quantity of point of purchase material is required.
• Responsible to maintain an effective and accurate point of purchase materials stock management and forecast in the assigned region/territory.
• Develop and maintain long term effective business relationship with customers in the assigned region/territory.
• To identify and recommend any opportunities for improvement and specific needs for training and development.
• Training and development of the team including on the job training.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
• BA, MS degree preferably in Business/commerce or any relevant field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
• Fluency in English both verbal & written communication
• Good communication skills, creative, persistent and reliable
About the Company
About the Company
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
This Position is closed or expired