Posted on : 06 Jan 2017
To lead the regional merchandising team (third party merchandising team and own team) in delivering the company objectives in terms of spaces and visibility in the assigned area.
• Lead the merchandising team in the assigned region/territory in achieving excellence at Iran market.
• Accountable to ensure that visibility / space agreements with customers are implemented in the assigned region/territory.
• Ensure implementation of merchandising guidelines in line with Channel & Category Sales Development team.
• Feedback on the effectiveness of our own activities along with recommendations for improvement.
• Coordinate with Head of Sales with regards to type and quantity of point of purchase material is required in the assigned region/territory.
• Coordinate with the Advertising and Promotion Manager with regards to type and quantity of point of purchase material is required.
• Responsible to maintain an effective and accurate point of purchase materials stock management and forecast in the assigned region/territory.
• Develop and maintain long term effective business relationship with customers in the assigned region/territory.
• To identify and recommend any opportunities for improvement and specific needs for training and development.
• Training and development of the team including on the job training.
• Ensure strict adherence and compliance on all activities undertaken, including those taking place on trade, to the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and Nestle Instructions and local country codes.
• BA, MS degree preferably in Business/commerce or any relevant field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
• Fluency in English both verbal & written communication
• Good communication skills, creative, persistent and reliable
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.