|Medical Representative - Shiraz|
Posted on : 19 Nov 2016
- Professional Promotion of assigned products
- Planned visits of doctors and pharmacies and point of sales
- Effective territory coverage to get maximum use of time to visit Doctors and Pharmacists and local distributors
- Build strong relations with Key opinion leaders and making influence on the market
- Maximum target achievement in the territory
- Ability of handling field objections (Doctors, Pharmacies and distributors)
- Monitor competitors' activities, and the availability of their products
- Reporting visits and feedback of the field to the team supervisor.
- Probation: 3 months
- Related educational Background (majoring in pharmaceutical or related biomedical fields)
- Experience in the field would be an advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated & good team work spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of English language
- Good MS office knowledge
- Ability to travel within the country as needed
About the Company
About the Company
Kimiara Co was established to enter the newly created private sector of the Iranian Pharmaceutical market as a modern and streamlined importing company. Since the dawn of its, Kimiara has endeavored to capture and hold a leadership position in the business with strong, sustainable performance based upon continuous cooperation with the very bests in its field. Our long-term accomplishment is founded on meeting the expectations of all our stakeholders: our clients, our business partners, our employees, our shareholders and the community in which we live and work.
Focused on hormonal, respiratory, oncology, supplements, infant formula, and other specialized lines of products, Kimiara is swiftly making its progress as a zenith-bound pharmaceutical trading company. For the time being, Kimiara is representing some globally well-known pharmaceutical companies in affiliation with Ahran Group which is considered one of the biggest Iranian companies in this field. The overall sales records of Kimiara which displays the rapid penetration of its through the tough market of pharmaceuticals in Iran, indicates a promising future for Kimiara at the summit of Pharma business.
Today Kimiara is a member of the Iranian Pharmaceutical Importers Syndicate, Iran-India and Iran-France Chambers of commerce, and an active company in contract manufacturing business both in Iran and overseas.