|Medical Delegate - Isfahan|
Posted on : 26 Dec 2016
Main purpose of the job:
As Medical Representative, you will be responsible for the ethical marketing of Nestl Infant Nutrition products in your territory by clear communication to medical/paramedical contacts, entirely aligned with WHO Code, National Codes and local legislations of marketing of breast milk substitute with accurate information about these products, their features and benefits and their appropriate use within guidelines as set by Nestl Infant nutrition. This would be a full time field-based job with a lot of traveling.
- The Medical Representative should build a long-term value adding relationships with her/his contacts, representing Nestl credo which is enhancing the quality of life of consumers, and make sure to build the trust between them.
- The Medical Representative should follow cycle detailing guidelines and ensure that specific communication objectives/ relevant features and benefits of Nestl Nutrition products are effectively delivered to the contacts.
- The Medical Representative is responsible to achieve a quantitative coverage as per his/her objective.
- The Medical Representative is responsible to monitor pharmacies of his/her area, in line with department policies.
- The Medical Representative should have a disciplinary recording and reporting system as per the department instructions and file/ archive all territorial records again in line with the department policies
Required academic degree & experience:
- University degree in Nutrition, Nursing, Food Science, Midwifery, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry and Paramedical Science.
- 1 year experience in a relevant field would be advantageous.
- English language proficiency (written and spoken)
- Developed Presentation Skills
- Highly developed Communication Skills
- Good in impacting and convincing others
- Good commands of Microsoft Office tools
- Having driving license and driving on regular basis
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.