|Marketing Communication Supervisor|
Posted on : 04 Jan 2017
- Create, implement and oversee communication programs, be it internal or external that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- Creation and development of ATL, BTL and online advertising, web site management and content development.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing and communications program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing goals and financial objectives and ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the marketing manager.
- Develop corporate promotions and communications, product launch planning and rolling out seminars and road shows liaising with advertising agencies and the marketing team.
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality and expand our digital presence
-Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
-A wide degree of creativity and latitude
-Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts and developing the reports in Excel and PowerPoint
-Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of corporate and marketing content
-Excellent knowledge of English (both speaking and writing)
-Excellent project and deadline management skills
-3-5 years of experience in marketing and branding field
About the Company
About the Company
Castrol Iran is a Joint Venture founded in QFA of Iran in 2002, as the first multinational lubricant company in the country. Castrol Iran currently employs more than 130 local staff, in its Qeshm blending plant and Tehran rep. office , with a current production capacity of 20 million liters of motor oil per annum.
Castrol is the very first lubricant producer company in the world, with over 120 years of experience, as the world’s lubricants technology leader.
Castrol Iran has brought this world class technology into the country, along with Castrol’s cutting edge marketing science, achieving an astonishing brand awareness of over 92% in Iran, in more than its 14 years of activity and presence in the country.
This Position is closed or expired