|Market Research Expert|
Tehran - Rey, Iran
Posted on : 12 Nov 2016
- Seek and provide information to help MMC Company determine our position in the marketplace.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Attend staff conferences to provide management with information and proposals related to the promotion, distribution, design, and pricing of company products or services.
- Do all the analyze data and information collected from all areas with Statistical software and create report for management.
- Education Food industry engineer
- Gender: Male
- Age: 25 to 30
- Fluent in MS Office specially Excel
- Relative fluent to Statistical software specially SPSS.
- Relative fluent to English language
- Work experience in oil industry was an advantage
- Interested to teamwork
- Having high energy for increase productivity in unit product management
- Ability to perform missions at internal and abroad.
About the Company
About the Company
This company was established in 1953. After a few times of development and increase of capacity, it is currently the second producer of vegetable oil in Iran with a daily production capacity of 1,000 tons of different edible vegetable oils. Main facilities of this company are located in the southeast of Tehran. Margarine Co. is the first vegetable oil producing company in Iran which is specifically engaged in producing (B2B) products. Margarine Company Products are supplied with AFTAB, AFTAB GOLD and KHOROUS brands. This company enjoys modern equipment and machinery as well as equipped laboratories for quality control of products. It has also received a certificate of conformity of products with Codex International Standards issued by SGS Company of Switzerland. In this way, this company has achieved a major contribution of local market and exports its products to the Middle Asian countries, Iraq and Afghanistan.
This Position is closed or expired