|Head of Budget and Reporting|
Posted on : 14 Nov 2016
The Head of budget and reporting is responsible for managing the geophysical services reporting and budgeting system, policies, and processes and working with department\region budget owners to create and monitor operating budgets. She/he is accountable for preparing and providing financial and narrative reports and analysis to finance manager.
- Develop geophysical services planning and budgeting process (both revenue and cost), including the development of the budget manual and templates, creation of tools to develop work plans, work with programs developing budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with programmatic work plans and organizational goals.
- Produce the financial analyses and presentations throughout the year.
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and geophysical services financial positioning for finance manager.
- Assist the finance manager and head of accounting on special projects that require financial analysis.
- Lead processes and communications regularly working with department/region budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s).
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
- Develop and maintain templates and SOPís related to budget management.
- Liaise with both the development team and their systems to ensure that across departments there is financial continuity, accuracy, and adherence to key processes such as clear cost and revenue accounting, reporting and compliance.
- Work with the Finance team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
- Provide training to staff on budget management processes and systems
- Attend in DGP sites to control and oversee the financial operations with coordination of finance manager
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
- Bachelorís Degree in Business administration, Finance or closely related field; Masters Degree highly preferred.
- 5-7 yearsí of budgeting, financial reporting and financial systems work experience, preferably in the international organizations.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial systems integration.
- Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Knowledge of accounting software (Preferably ERP)
- Demonstrated project management and problem solving and ability skills to find creative solutions.
- Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail.
- Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity.
- Proficiency in English
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading company targeting oil and gas upstream business. After 15 years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments: Exploration & Production, Upstream Services and Energy Trading. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Dana Energys main areas of expertise are
Exploration & Production
- Geophysical Services
- Well Construction
- Rig Lease and Operation
- Cementing and Stimulation
- Drill Bits & Down-hole Tools
- Petroleum Products Trading
- Renewable Energies
This Position is closed or expired