|Front-End Sales Manager|
Posted on : 11 Jan 2017
Front End Sales Manager in Energy Management Division:
- Responsible for business development and Sales & Marketing activities to ensure profitability and maintain market share in Intelligent Networks Systems, SCADA, demand management, Smart Grid solutions and Energy Automation in Iran.
- Be an effective team player and ensure maximization of opportunities in the market through a properly aligned business development approach
- Manage and strengthen existing customer accounts
- Keep abreast with all new product developments. Ensure overall knowledge on product, systems and solutions of assigned segment
- Ensure authentic inputs are provided and necessary internal and external reports are submitted according to the required time frames
- Effectively communicate and brief market developments and decisions to the superior and peer
- Degree in Electrical or Telecoms or IT Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience in strategic business development
- Self-motivated and team player
- Good communication skills and Fluent in English both written and spoken
- International Experience is an asset
About the Company
About the Company
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. The company is active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world\\\'s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is No. 1 in offshore wind turbine construction, a leading supplier of gas and steam turbines for power generation, a major provider of power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Siemens has been working in Iran since 1868 and maintains a significant local operation with more than 150 employees in the country. The company is committed to supporting Iran's sustainable economic development through innovation in electrification, automation and digitalization, and Siemens.