|Field Sales Manager (Shiraz)|
Posted on : 27 Nov 2016
Main Purpose of Position:
The field Sales Manager is responsible to lead local sales team and to effectively manage the newly established own/self-distribution setup in Shiraz and to ensure that the established standards of performance are met by assigned teams.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- To lead & develop a high performing local sales team.
- To deliver sales objectives by category, volume & value targets in his/her respective area of responsibility.
- Apply the concept on territory management to improve coverage and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure effective execution of company's plans at trade level.
-Ensure effective distribution operations are in place by monitoring & controlling own/self-distribution set up.
- Increase coverage & penetration of company products in his/her area.
- Ensure that payment terms are respected
- Monitor and ensure product hygiene in the market.
- Effective communication of company's strategies to his/her team.
- To ensure timely & accurate Reporting.
Academic degree & Experience:
- BA degree preferably in Business Administration or any Sales relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience sales leading position preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English both verbal & written communication is must.
Skills & Attributes:
- Eager to achieve high targets
- Must be based in Shiraz
- Excellent Decision making skills
- Excellent field sales knowledge in Shiraz.
- Ability to lead a diverse team
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
About the Company
About the Company
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
This Position is closed or expired