|Field Sales Manager (Shiraz)|
Posted on : 27 Nov 2016
Main Purpose of Position:
The field Sales Manager is responsible to lead local sales team and to effectively manage the newly established own/self-distribution setup in Shiraz and to ensure that the established standards of performance are met by assigned teams.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- To lead & develop a high performing local sales team.
- To deliver sales objectives by category, volume & value targets in his/her respective area of responsibility.
- Apply the concept on territory management to improve coverage and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure effective execution of company's plans at trade level.
-Ensure effective distribution operations are in place by monitoring & controlling own/self-distribution set up.
- Increase coverage & penetration of company products in his/her area.
- Ensure that payment terms are respected
- Monitor and ensure product hygiene in the market.
- Effective communication of company's strategies to his/her team.
- To ensure timely & accurate Reporting.
Academic degree & Experience:
- BA degree preferably in Business Administration or any Sales relevant field
- Minimum 3 years experience sales leading position preferably in a multinational environment
- Fluency in English both verbal & written communication is must.
Skills & Attributes:
- Eager to achieve high targets
- Must be based in Shiraz
- Excellent Decision making skills
- Excellent field sales knowledge in Shiraz.
- Ability to lead a diverse team
- Highly developed interpersonal Skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.