|Factory Manager Assistant|
|Baraka (Rezvan Chocolate)
Posted on : 14 Feb 2017
The role involves the following:
- Handle administrative work and subsequent problems and issues independently
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the Factory Manager's office and internal departments
- File and retrieve corporate letters, documents, records, and reports
- Preparing (type and print) official correspondence and documents
- Archiving the documents, familiar with Automation Systems and expert in office skills.
- Answering and dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls (Handle phone calls, take messages, or direct them to appropriate individuals)
- Welcome, manage and take care of office visitors
- Arranging meetings and any office works (scheduling and event calendars)
- Follow up manager orders and assigned tasks at different stages
-Perform light translation between English and Farsi
- Assist with preparing presentations and proposals
- Handle bill payments and petty cash
- Assist in setting, and monitor performance against, the budget for the Office of the Factory Manager
- Handling confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols
- This will be a full-time job, so you cannot hold another job at the same time.
- Normal office hours are from 8am to 4:30pm on Saturday through Wednesday and from 8am to 12pm on Thursday .However, our work involve different time zones and business days, so you must be flexible enough to work additional times if required (overtime).
- You would be expected to respond to urgent emails and phone calls on evenings and weekends if necessary.
- During traveling manager, you must be able to handle taking instructions and giving reports by phone and email.
- There will be a three-month probation period.
You should meet the following requirements for the role:
- At least three years of experience in a professional setting, handling a range of administrative tasks
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and good Farsi/English typing
- Strong English skills: able to have a conversation in English; write and respond to emails in English; and understand written and spoken instructions in English
- University degree
- Professional telephone manner
- Well presented
- High energy level and flexibility to work to the demands of the role
-Time management and multitasking skills
- A good listener and active in work environment
- Able to start immediately
You should also have the following characteristics:
- Excellent attitude - meaning cooperative, courteous, positive, conscientious, accountable
- Able to get things done - meaning show energy and initiative, take responsibility, solve problems yourself, work independently without supervision, follow up, and deliver completed results
- Able to handle multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines
- Structured approach to performing tasks
- Very well organized
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills
- Professional, calm and mature
- Flexible enough to meet the needs of the role
About the Company
About the Company
Rezvan chocolate (baraka), a private joint stock company is one of the main player in Iran chocolate Market.
We are looking for the people who think everything can be done in a better way.