|Export Expert (Isfahan)|
Posted on : 13 Dec 2016
- Administer all export of goods and ensure compliance to all organizational policies and procedures and monitor all financial and currency processes and transactions and manage all communication with export authorities for all required countries.
- Design and implement all export strategies and activities and ensure adherence to all project requirements and prepare all export documents within required timeframe and schedule efficient shipping activities and identify appropriate transportation method in assistance with customers.
- Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities according to customer specifications and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers and ensure compliance to all countries regulations.
- Monitor all existing and prospective target markets and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities and review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients and assist in shipment of warehouse products.
- Manage all banking logistics for export activities and prepare required documents and prepare special labels for brands and ensure adherence to all shipping schedule.
- Gender: male only
- At least a college education (Bachelor of international marketing).
- 5 years� experience in the export field.
- The ability to communicate in English language.
- The ability to communicate in other language is advantage
- The understanding of international trade and market demands and effective oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to search in the internet and work with Microsoft office programs.
- The possibility to go to mission work
- Understanding the rules of trade and customs affairs in the field of export
About the Company
About the Company
MARJAN TILE was founded more than 24 years ago in Esfahan and is the producer of quality floor tiles in Iran. The productions include red body ceramic tiles with water absorption of less than 3% and white body ceramic tiles with water absorption of less than 0.5%. All of the products are in full conformity with the International Standard ISO 13006, and are exported to more than 30 countries such as: France, Germany, England, Sweden, Australia �
Marjan Tile Produces abrasion resistant tiles for high traffic areas such as commercial buildings, and supermarkets, Acid resistant tiles for industrial applications and skirting and border tiles for the decoration of different parts of any building.
This Position is closed or expired