Posted on : 24 Dec 2016
The Executive Assistant performs, coordinates and oversees office administrative duties while providing an extensive level of support to Executive Manager. She will helps managers make the best use of their time and are relied on heavily to ensure that work is handled efficiently and without the need for constant or direct supervision.
- Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to the EVP of Business Segment
- Serves as principal administrative contact and liaison with all internal and external contacts
- Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures.
- Establishes office procedures, policies and operations. Interprets and communicates policies and processes.
- Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyses information required for administrative reporting.
- Provides wide ranges of support including: keyboarding, composing and editing letters, memoranda, reports, presentations, and case.
- Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and other technical/scientific applications.
- Serves as principal contact and source of information for customers of the department, including managers, staff and external customers.
- Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Coordinates events, including conferences & seminars.
- Purchases and maintains inventory of supplies for office.
- Performs library/research work and summarizes findings.
- Creates and maintains filing system(s).
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination.
- Contributes to unit effort by accomplishing related duties as required. Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
- Follow all safety and environmental requirements in the performance of duties
Bachelorís degree (English Literature or Computer) required with a minimum of 2 years of experience in office administration and customer service skills required
- Adaptability: Demonstrating flexibility in the face of change, projecting a positive demeanor regardless of changes in working conditions, showing the ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure.
- Time Management: Determining the appropriate allocation of time
- Space Management: Effectively managing the workspace (i.e. keeps a clean and organized office, appropriately handles all paperwork, maintains control over the physical environment, etc.)
- Task Management: Balancing conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs: Demonstrating the ability to foresee problems and prevent them by taking action, Utilizing analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret needs
- Listening skills: Understanding that the most important aspect of communication is the act of listening and actively works to improve those skills
- Oral communication: Speaking with confidence using clear, concise sentences and is easily understood
- Written Communication: Producing well thought-out, professional correspondence free of grammatical and spelling errors
- Telephone/E-mail Communication: Using high quality, professional oral and written skills (as described above) to project a positive image of the business
- Client Service: Interacting professionally with clients and associates at all times, promptly responding to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Broad Understanding of Business Concepts: Demonstrating an awareness of fundamental business principles as well as an understanding of the overall industry in which the business operates
- Team Player: Working as a competent member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for co-workers when appropriate and actively supporting group goals
- Computer/Technical Skills: Displaying proficiency using standard office equipment such as a computer, fax, photocopier, scanner, etc., Demonstrating advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
- Judgment: Exhibiting sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction, Swiftly referring problems/issues to the appropriate person(s) when necessary, Working effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance
About the Company
About the Company
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading company targeting oil and gas upstream business. After 15 years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments: Exploration & Production, Upstream Services and Energy Trading. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Dana Energys main areas of expertise are
Exploration & Production
- Geophysical Services
- Well Construction
- Rig Lease and Operation
- Cementing and Stimulation
- Drill Bits & Down-hole Tools
- Petroleum Products Trading
- Renewable Energies