|Camp Boss Assistant|
Ahwaz Site, Iran
The Assistant Camp Boss is responsible for running and supervising the Site Camp. The Site Camp shall be located at Site (North Azadegan Oil Field) near Ahwaz. The Assistant Camp Boss shall look after all camp aspects in term of customer service, maintenance, operations and financial. Ability to raise reports to Camp Boss / Department Manager. Experience in running Worker's Site camps.
Duties and Responsibilities are as under:
-verify and check compliance of camp on a day to day basis.
- Camp Administration
- Planning & Implementation
- Cost Control
- Local Purchase for soft furniture etc. as per company norms
- Rooms allotments as per company procedure
- Accommodations for new arrivals
- Checking rooms every day ( Any body absent or sick) keep record
- Any sick person arrange medication/transportation (If required)
- Supervision for House keeping (Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.)
- Keep record of billing of Electricity & Gas consumed.
- Disposal of sewage water and maintain proper record if tanker hire-in.
- Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for new arrivals/departures
- Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for distribution of company letters etc.
- Camp Maintenance
-Good English communication skills.
-Ability to prepare reports.
-Ability to solve problems.
-Strong personality with leadership character.
- Camp Clinic
- Security supervision (As per company guidelines)
- Transportation arrangements
- Information provider to the new arrivals about company timings/mess timings or any other schedule like shopping etc.
- Key Management
- Staff/Worker’s welfare
- Event Management
- Waste Management
- 5-10 years experience in related field
About the Company
About the Company
CPECC (China Petroleum Engineering and Construction Corporation) is an international and professional oil company specializing in oil engineering, manufacturing, construction and lump sump contracting. As one of the largest international project contractors in the world, its main business in Iran is in oil field project execution.
This Position is closed or expired