|Bayer Parsian AG
Posted on : 04 Dec 2016
To manage the Planning, Controlling, Reporting and Coordination function of Bayer Persian by close collaboration with Controlling Manager, Businesses and other stakeholders. To ensure timely and accurate availability of information to the management. To analyze, support and advise on key financial indicators. To prepare budgets, forecasts and reports of actuals ensure correct and transparent Contract, Credit Management and Costs Management.
Major tasks and responsibilities of position:
Provide accurate analysis and commentary on the financial performance parameters to local, regional and international management on ad hoc and monthly basis. Highlight deviations from plan and standards and recommend corrective action and assess the results of such action;
- Manage annual budget preparation, by ensuring guidelines and timetables are set and kept to.
- Compile and prepare monthly estimates and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist on an annual basis with formulation of the divisional business strategy, financial goals quantitative & qualitative.
- Maintain and improve the management information systems for improved decision making.
- Proactively control, monitor, analyze and advise management on variances against budget on all cost and expense centers on a regular basis.
- Completed commercial/financial education and 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience within cost accounting background.
- Sound understanding of application of IT systems.
- Ability to think beyond finance towards commercial awareness. Strong cross-functional focus, big picture approach, with the ability to focus on detail when required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop and implement financial procedures and systems.
- Understanding of the Crop Protection industry.
Hands on experience in financial reporting, working capital management and expense/cost control
About the Company
About the Company
Bayer is an innovation company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the fields of health care and agriculture. We develop new molecules for use in innovative products and solutions to improve the health of humans, animals and plants. Our research and development activities are based on a profound understanding of the biochemical processes in living organisms. Our goal is to achieve and sustain leadership positions in our markets, thus creating value for our customers, stockholders and employees. To this end, our strategy is designed to help solve some of the most pressing challenges facing mankind, and by doing this exceptionally well we aim to strengthen the company's earning power. We are committed to operating sustainably and to addressing our social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen, while at the same time respecting the interests of all our stakeholders. Employees with a passion for innovation will enjoy excellent development opportunities at Bayer.