|Mani & Co.
Posted on : 21 Dec 2016
* Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
* Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
* Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action
* Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
* Preparing short, mid, and long-term development plans
* Expanding the sales programs and advertisements (Creative and imaginative abilities)
* Expanding the marketing plans
* To be able to promote the company's brands
* To specify the competitors in the potential market
* Attention to detail for written reports and analytical tasks. To analyze regularly the sales activities in order to determine the improvements required, thereafter act on them.
* Competitive nature. Essentially you are up against the competition; your success relies on beating them.
* BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
* Previous Multi-National Experience AND / OR Previous FMCG Experience (as Brand manager)
* 6-10 Years' Seniority FLEXIBLE
* Previous Core Brand Management Experience
* Fluency in English; knowledge of Italian is a bonus.
* Highly creative with ability to think out of box
* Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
* Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
* Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
* Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
About the Company
About the Company
Mani Group of Companies
With headquarters in Iran, Mani & Co. is a multinational group of companies that operates on an international level. The business activities of the large portfolio of companies include food processing and manufacturing, distribution, agriculture as well as construction and project development. To meet the business development strategy of the group, Mani & Co. is seeking to recruit highly qualified and motivated professionals to join the management team.