|Assistant Commercial Manager|
|Jarf Aeen Part (Japart)
Posted on : 07 Jan 2017
Assisting of Commercial Manager of the Company
Main responsibilities: - Reporting to commercial manager
- Perform commercial activities such as sourcing, corresponding, negotiating, ordering and making shipping arrangements and additional tracking when required in a timely manner until the goods are in land and released.
- Preparing, handling, archiving all necessary documentation from proforma Invoice to shipping documents.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports relevant to scope of work and responsibility.
- Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with banks, customs & Ministry of Commerce matters.
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
Number required: 1
Duration: on yearly basis
Desired start date: within the next month
Probation: max 3 months
Working hours: 44 hours / week
Travel requirements: if needed
Gross monthly base salary: Negotiable
- Holding BA/BSc in commercial management
- Familiar with English language
- Min 2 years of working experience as commercial officer
- Good knowledge of Incoterms, logistics, Shipping charters, international trade processes
- Strong negotiating skills
- Persistent, with high follow-up skills until the desired outcome is achieved.
- Working experience with MS Office.
- Able to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, prioritize assigned tasks effectively and work under pressure
- Focused, accurate, detail oriented, proactive and self-motivated
-High level of responsibility
-Effective time management skills
-Polite and accurate
About the Company
About the Company
The company Jarf Aeen Part is dealing in watches business since 2004 The company has its own watches brand "Trust" Which is nowadays quite popular in Iranian Market.Our Import market are mainly in Hong Kong and China ,but the company has planned to search for new market specially in Europe and for our product Switzerland .
This Position is closed or expired