|Architect & Landscape Designer|
Objective: Architect & Landscape Designer
Main responsibilities :
• Prepares preliminary design, working drawings and specifications pertaining to the development of block locations, recreation areas and other landscaping issues ( Phase I ).
• Makes accurate drawings to scale from sketches, design drawings, and verbal instructions.
• Accurately prepares and presents detailed plans and working drawings, including applications, construction details and specifications for the projects. ( Phase II )
• Drafts master plans and prepares detailed development plans and specifications for building sites and landscape planning.
• Reviews plans for conformance to codes and authorized approval for construction.
• Performs special studies, planning, environmental design, and/or field investigations as required.
• Reviews development plans, permit application documents, civil, mechanical & electrical impact statements.
• Inspects projects as they progress to determine regulation and specification compliance, and makes recommendations to existing specifications and plans.
• Performs related work as assigned.
Reporting to : Manager of Architectural Department
Number required : 3
Duration : Long term
Desired start date : As soon as possible
Probation : 3 months
Working hours : Sat.- Wed. 8:00 am - 17:30 pm
Travel requirements : Occasional travel within country
Gross monthly base salary : Negotiable
Other Benefits : Insurance
University qualifications : Bachelor's or higher degree in Architecture/Landscape
Previous experience : Minimum 5 years of experience in architecture/landscape fields at a reputable consultant or construction company
Specialist knowledge : Good command of Auto cad 2&3D. Being familiar with 3DMAX is an advantage.
Other Skills :
• Flexible, motivated, team worker, creative & strong problem solving in design activity
• Capable of working in challenging atmosphere with frequent domestic travels
Ideal Age Range : 27-40
Current Residence : Tehran Only
About the Company
About the Company
Payahoor is known as one of the most well-known Engineering, Procurement and Construction companies in the Middle East. The company has managed to make a remarkable contribution to the development of residential construction industry by making innovative designs and applying the latest industrial construction Technologies.
This Position is closed or expired