Posted on : 27 Nov 2016
Main Purpose of the job:
Ensure the best established and flexible administrative procedures in the Department.
Report to: Head of Department
- Undertaking all correspondences affairs, writing in- house letters, circular letters, statistics and information as instructed by the management.
- Providing the clients with correct information and responding them
- Planning for coordinating and making appointment for the visits between the manager and the team members
- Filing the letters, received and sent email, coordinating the meetings
-Supervising over sending and receiving the correspondences
- Contacting the travel desk and coordinating the relevant travel arrangements
- Coordinating the administrative meetings and annual sessions
- Supporting the department with general operations to help reach the teams objective
A BA/ BSc degree in Administration, language or any other relevant majors.
Minimum 3 years in a similar role
*Must be fluent in English
- Having a proper knowledge of working with MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to priorities own workload.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.