Posted on : 27 Nov 2016
Main Purpose of the job:
Ensure the best established and flexible administrative procedures in the Department.
Report to: Head of Department
- Undertaking all correspondences affairs, writing in- house letters, circular letters, statistics and information as instructed by the management.
- Providing the clients with correct information and responding them
- Planning for coordinating and making appointment for the visits between the manager and the team members
- Filing the letters, received and sent email, coordinating the meetings
-Supervising over sending and receiving the correspondences
- Contacting the travel desk and coordinating the relevant travel arrangements
- Coordinating the administrative meetings and annual sessions
- Supporting the department with general operations to help reach the teams objective
A BA/ BSc degree in Administration, language or any other relevant majors.
Minimum 3 years in a similar role
*Must be fluent in English
- Having a proper knowledge of working with MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Ability to priorities own workload.
- Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office Suite
- An administrative or sales background.
- Must be detail oriented
About the Company
About the Company
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
This Position is closed or expired