|Accountant (Account Payable)|
Posted on : 02 Dec 2016
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices and reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Set invoices up for payment and enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and perform check runs and reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts and monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintaining proper filing for related documentation for future reference (internal/external stakeholder)
- Actively participating in internal/external audit as required
- Assisting the team in any task/job as required
Required Qualifications (academic degree & experience):
- BA / MA in Accounting
- At least 4 Years experience in accounting field
**Must have a good command of English.
- Very good analytical skills
- Good knowledge (Advanced) of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
About the Company
About the Company
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
This Position is closed or expired