|Accountant (Account Payable)|
Posted on : 02 Dec 2016
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices and reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Set invoices up for payment and enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and perform check runs and reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts and monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Maintaining proper filing for related documentation for future reference (internal/external stakeholder)
- Actively participating in internal/external audit as required
- Assisting the team in any task/job as required
Required Qualifications (academic degree & experience):
- BA / MA in Accounting
- At least 4 Years experience in accounting field
**Must have a good command of English.
- Very good analytical skills
- Good knowledge (Advanced) of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
About the Company
About the Company
Nestle was founded in Switzerland in 1866 when Henri Nestle launched the first infant cereal with milk. Since then Nestle company has aimed to build a business as the world leading Nutrition Health and Wellness company based on sound human values and principles. Today, with its headquarters in Vevey-Switzerland Nestle S.A is the world's leading company employing around 265000 people and with 480 factories is present in almost every country in the world.
Nestle investment in Iran was authorized by virtue of foreign investment promotion and protection act allowing Nestle SA with Iranian private sector to establish Nestle Iran PJS Co, on 2001 in order to locally produce some of Nestle internationally renowned brands.